Last week, we published a list of famous techhnology quotes. Now, we have collected some funny technology quotes for you.
So, there are some funny quotes about technology :-
- Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer are called hardware; those program instructions that you can only curse at are called software. – Levitating Trains and Kamikaze Genes
- Do you realize if it weren’t for Edison we’d be watching TV by candlelight?
– Al Boliska
- There are cameras nowadays that have been developed to tell the difference between a squirrel and a bomb. – George W. Bush
- Modern technology owes ecology, An apology. – Alan M. Eddison
- Beware of computer programmers that carry screwdrivers. – Leonard Brandwein
- I like my new telephone, my computer works just fine, my calculator is perfect, but Lord, I miss my mind! – Unknown
- The machine does not isolate man from the great problems of nature but plunges him more deeply into them. – Saint Exupery
- One day soon the Gillette company will announce the development of a razor that, thanks to a computer microchip, can actually travel ahead in time and shave beard hairs that don’t even exist yet. – Dave Barry
- The abdomen, the chest, and the brain will forever be shut from the intrusion of the wise and humane surgeon. – Sir John Eric Ericksen
- Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C.ClarkeIf you know about any other funny quote about technology, then please let us know by giving a comment below.
Check out : Top 10 Funniest Hollywood Movies of All Time