There are many quotes out there about many things like funny quotes, love quotes, friendship quotes and motivation quotes. But mostly we didn’t find any quotes about technology or technology development that has happened over time.
Today we have written some quotes about technology so that you can know what some famous people think about technology. Technology quotes are mostly said by tech developer like Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Mitchell Kapoor and some others as well.
So, here is the list of famous technology quotes :-
- Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant. – Mitchell Kapoor
- Men have become the tools of their tools. – Henry David Thoreau
- One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man. – Elbert Hubbard
- The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people.- Karl Marx
- Soon silence will have passed into legend. Man has turned his back on silence. Day after day he invents machines and devices that increase noise and distract humanity from the essence of life, contemplation, meditation. – Jean Arp
- I used to think that cyberspace was fifty years away. What I thought was fifty years away, was only ten years away. And what I thought was ten years away… it was already here. I just wasn’t aware of it yet. – Bruce Sterling
- We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. – Carl Sagan
- Men is still the most extraordinary computer of all. – John F. Kennedy
- Our technological powers increase, but the side effects and potential hazards also escalate. – Alvin Toffler
- Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards. – Aldous Huxley
- Man is a slow, sloppy and brilliant thinker; the machine is fast, accurate and stupid. – William M. Kelly
- The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers. – Sydney J. Harris
- We are always talking about being together, and yet whatever we invent destroys the family, and makes us wild, touchless beasts feeding on technicolor prairies and rivers. – Edward Dahlberg
Do you like these tech quotes?
If you have any other famous tech quotes, please share with us in comments section.